Estonia Ultra-Trail Race - EUTR 6th Edition takes place on the 4 - 5 August 2023 in Estonia, Ida-Virumaa region, in Narva; the starting point will be as the finishing one on the territory of starting sport township Akkekula(Nut Hill).There will be a locker room, a storage room, a storage point for the athletes on EUTR® and EXPO EUTR.
Noncommercial association the sports club SK ETR - Spordiklubi Estonia Trail Running is organizing the EUTR. Tracks EUTR® and CUT and TTW of starting competition EUTR are certificated by Trailrunning International Association, the finishers of tracks distances EUTR® and CUT and TTW will get the qualification points of UTMB
Regulated limit of participation
- EUTR (Estonia Ultra-Trail Race 126 km 4iTRA) - 25 starting numbers left
- CUT (Coast Ultra Trail 63 km 2iTRA)- 50 starting numbers left
- TTW (Trail Through Wilds 33 km 1iTRA)- 50 starting numbers left
- WDT (Walking Debut Trail 16 km)- 50 starting numbers left
- FDT (Fun Debut Trail 1,1 km and 250 m for 0-3 year old) - 50 starting numbers left
- FNT (Fun Night Trail 6 km) - 25 starting numbers left
- FSR (Fun Squat Run 300 m) - No limit!Registration is not required,just go to the start and do it!
- The Breakout (2.5 km distance for people with disabilities)
This limit may be changed at the discretion of the organizer.
In the programm of EUTR are included the following distances:
EUTR GPS track : https://tracedetrail.com/index.php/en/trace/trace/149780
CUT GPS track & EUTR is 2 laps:
TTW GPS track:
WDT GPS track:
- 12:00 – 21:00 - Working hours of EXPO EUTRon the territory of Akkekula, distributing of starting numbers to the registered participants, cultural events and leading sport brands pruducts sale
- 17:00 - Issue of start numbers (bib) and registration of new participants
- 18:00 - Briefing Race on the territory of EXPO in Russian, Estonian and English
- 19:00 - Pasta Party (free for contestants)
- 04:00 - Opening of Race Center.
- 04:45 - Inspection of mandatory equipment, permission to the start
- 05:00 - Start distances EUTR126 / CUT63 / TTW33
- 05:02 - Sunrise
- 08:00 - Finish of the first athlete on TTW
- 11:00 - Finish of the athlete on TTW Finish of the first athlete on CUT
- 12:00 - Start of the WDT 16K distance at the Narva-Joesuu beach
- 12:00 - FDT Briefing for children from 0-10 years old
- 12:30 - FDT distance start for children 0-3 years
- 13:00 - FDT distance start for children 4-10 years
- 14:00 - Finish of the last athlete on CUT
- 14:30 - "The Breakout" distance briefing and start
- 16:00 - Finish of the last athlete on WDT
- 17:00 - Finish of the first athlete on EUTR
- 21:06 - Sunset
- 21:59 - Nightfall
- 00:00 - Finish of the last athlete and EUTR® distance finish close
- 00:30 - Time of closure the sports township
If you want to get an accreditation for the event organized by Spordiklubi Estonia Trail Running please contact us.. The organizers have a right to use the photoes and videotape, which were made by them during the competition, in undetermined terms.
Reregistration is possible. The pay for reregistration (including the name's and surname's change) is 15 euro, plus you need to pay the difference if you change the distance.
Competiotion's director: Alexander TIHONOV